Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Beginning

After having this blog set up for a couple of weeks now, I decided I would humor my friend Brandi and post something. I have to say that English was not my favorite subject in school and you will soon figure that out, if you have not already.

I am taking a cake decorating class. I went for my first class last night. I noticed that one of the women in the class was a co-worker back in the day at Oxford Lumber Co. (about 10 years ago) The very first question she asked me was "Are you still married?"  My reply was "YES I am still married and I have a child now." What a weird first question, but I guess I was young so she assumed it did not last.

This leads me to the beginning.......... On Tuesday, March 15, me and my husband, Gunney, will have been married 8 years. (Wow! how time fly's) We have the most beautiful, red headed, 2 year old little girl. She is the greatest gift God could have ever blessed us with. I am happy with how my life has turned out and can not wait to see what the future holds.

2 comments: